It’s amazing how quilters can build a huge quilty to do list! Mine is a little out of sorts right now so I think It’s time to address it just a little! First I need to make a quilty list of things I want to get done, Trust me its far to long to list everything so I will try to break it into parts so I can reduce it a little and make some type of Dent! I think I will start with 12 projects and come up with a way to finish them. My quilty list in no particular order of importance:
- CWB ~ The Civil War Bride almost 4 blocks done
- Birds of Feather ~ Working on Borders
- Elizabeth Pride ~ Working on block 14 then the center and ready to finish in December.
- Celebration ~ Old ufo need to applique and piecing the setting triangles
- Lizzie May ~ Another BOM making the sawtooth blocks
- Elegant Garden ~ All applique 15 blocks done
- GSS ~ Putting the last rows on now should be ready to quilt soon, pictured below.
- FWS ~ Farmers Wife Sampler Bom working on blocks 53-60
- Hot Shakespear in the Park~ Hot Bright Pink batik quilt lots cut out
- My Pink Support quilt ~ Need to set it just so torn about how too.
- Web sampler ~ Got 8 blocks made
- The Patriots Quilts ~ Gifts for friends simple rail fence design
Wow, six of those are major applique projects to pluck away at. I also not on the list are my tops to quilt~ I need to quilt one of those each week and fit binding in there too. What a pile! Oh my those darn Tribbles, where did they come from.